- A high-energy, athletic dog, the Aussiedoodle needs a great deal of exercise on a daily basis.
- That loyalty combined with the breed’s keen intelligence and high energy makes them very easy to train.
- Height: 20-23 inches (male), 18-21 inches (female)
- Weight: 50-65 pounds (male), 40-55 pounds (female)
- Life Expectancy: 12-15 years
- Mix breed a cross an Australian shephered and a poodle.
- They can be blue, green, amber, hazel or brown eyes or two different colors.
- Most of them have merle coats
- They often have no tails.
Why choose us?
Top 2% USDA breeders
1 year hereditary and
14 day health warranty
Free vet visit with
Our puppies come
with microchip ready
Health certificate on
all of our puppies
Free dog training
Request puppy information
Fill out the form and we’ll reach out to you!