|color||Chocolate & Tan Dapple|
|Height||8-9 inches (standard), 5-6 inches (miniature)|
|Weight||16-32 pounds (standard), 11 pounds & under (miniature)|
|Life Expectancy||12-16 years|
|Grooming||Weekly brushing recommended.|
- They do need regular exercise not only to stay fit, but also to build strong muscles to support and protect their back
- Dachshunds don’t do well as outdoor dogs—they like to be with their humans.
- Height: 8-9 inches (standard), 5-6 inches (miniature)
- Weight: 16-32 pounds (standard), 11 pounds & under (miniature)
- Life Expectancy: 12-16 years
- Weekly brushing recommended.
- Dachshunds can have smooth, wirehaired, or longhaired coats.
- Dachshund was the first Olympic mascot in 1972.
- Two dachshunds have the “World’s Oldest Dog” record. Living 20 and 21 years.
Why choose us?
Top 2% USDA breeders
1 year hereditary and
14 day health warranty
Free vet visit with
Our puppies come
with microchip ready
Health certificate on
all of our puppies
Free dog training
Request puppy information
Fill out the form and we’ll reach out to you!