- Height: 24 -26 inches (male), 22 -24
- Weight: 140-175 pounds (male), 110- 140 pounds (female)
- Weight: 65
-90 pounds (male), 50 -70 pounds (female)
- Life Expectancy: 7-10 years
- As a very active and athletic breed, the German Shepherd requires lots of exercise for his physical and mental well -being.
- Consistency and positive, reward – based training will yield excellent results.
- They’re considered the third smartest breed of dog. They learn
simple tasks after only five repetitions. They obey the first given command 95% of the time.