- As a very active and athletic breed, the German Shepherd requires lots of exercise for his physical and mental well -being.
- Consistency and positive, reward – based training will yield excellent results.
- Height: 24 -26 inches (male), 22 -24
- Weight: 140-175 pounds (male), 110- 140 pounds (female)
- Weight: 65
-90 pounds (male), 50 -70 pounds (female)
- Life Expectancy: 7-10 years
- They’re considered the third smartest breed of dog. They learn
simple tasks after only five repetitions. They obey the first given command 95% of the time.
Why choose us?
Top 2% USDA breeders
1 year hereditary and
14 day health warranty
Free vet visit with
Our puppies come
with microchip ready
Health certificate on
all of our puppies
Free dog training
Request puppy information
Fill out the form and we’ll reach out to you!