- Scottish Terriers need a good walk, but also good playtime.
- Scottish Terriers do best with training sessions not lasting more than 15 minutes at a time.
- This breed is a thinker, and if they get bored, they will not respond.
- Height: 10 inches
- Weight: 19-22 pounds (male), 18-21
- Life Expectancy: 12 years
- Brushing 2-3 times a week recommended.
- They’re diggers.
- They’re very reserved with strangers.
- They get cramps if they’re too excited.
Why choose us?
Top 2% USDA breeders
1 year hereditary and
14 day health warranty
Free vet visit with
Our puppies come
with microchip ready
Health certificate on
all of our puppies
Free dog training
Request puppy information
Fill out the form and we’ll reach out to you!