- Most Shibas are fairly energetic and love
to go for walks. They need to get
adequate exercise or they can become
- Independent when it comes to training.
- They’re house broken since the
- Height: : 14.5-16.5 inches (male), 13.5-
15.5 inches (female)
- Weight: : : 23 pounds (male), 17 pounds
- Life Expectancy:13-16 years
- Weekly brushing recommended.
- They’re the #1 companion in Japan.
- They’re reserved with strangers but
very loyal with their owners.
- They have cat-like behavior, they groom
themselves. They are very clean and
often avoid puddles and mess.
Why choose us?
Top 2% USDA breeders
1 year hereditary and
14 day health warranty
Free vet visit with
Our puppies come
with microchip ready
Health certificate on
all of our puppies
Free dog training
Request puppy information
Fill out the form and we’ll reach out to you!